· Colour: Medium-high intensity in colour, with granate cherry tonalities.
· Aroma: Very expressive Tempranillo and intense to the nose, caramelized cherries, ripened red fruits with a fresh and profound sensation.
· Taste: Good attack in the mouth, good rounded structure, smooth resilience and acidity, with a good passage. The wine has persistance in mouth with a vivid fresh fruit sensation.
· Varietals: 70%Tempranillo, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon.
· Denomination: Wine from Castellón.
· Planted Area: 10 ha. Tempranillo – 4 ha. Cabernet Sauvignon.
· Age of the vines: 25 years Tempranillo / 13 years Cabernet Sauvignon.
· Crushing and destemming: Gently, at slow speed.
· Tanks: Refrigerated stainless steel tanks.
· Fermentation process: Under controlled temperature (20-22º C).
· Malolactic Fermentation: Yes.
· Aged for 12 months in new, finessed and half toasted American oak barrels.
Alcohol level: 14% Vol.
Our high quality corks come from sustainable corktree forests in the Sierra de Espadán area, Castellón, Spain, certified under the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) label.